Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog. Here is where i express my feelings and stuff like that. Anyway, i hope u become 1 of my followers! =]

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Holiday....

I can't wait for this holiday. Not only because the school is having a break, all my cousin will be coming over my house. And most of all, they'll be staying for 3 whole weeks... And about that, i've got myself a bad news and a good news. The good news is it will be an enjoyable holiday for me. The bad news is,... I'm going to be they're baby-sitter for the whole holiday!!!!!!...!!!! I think i'll do anything to trade this job with someone else... But there's no one who wanted to trade their job with me......huhuhu :( But, it's not that bad larh...I'm just taking care of 5 boys and 4 girls. Thank goodness they all listen to me or i don't know what will happen......... Anywhere, i hope you will enjoy your holidays...As I will enjoy mine. Happy Holiday.

No comments: