Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to my blog. Here is where i express my feelings and stuff like that. Anyway, i hope u become 1 of my followers! =]

Friday, April 1, 2011

I Hate Sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys! I know it's been a while since i didn't update my blog. So, here's the thing. I hate sports(olahraga). The only sports i love is ping pong( table tennis). This whole "1 Student, 1 Sport" thing is making me nuts.I mean, it's okay if we, form 1 & 2 students get to pick our own sports. But, the teachers will be PICKING IT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!ISN'T THAT TOTALLY UNFAIR???? I'm totally stressed right now! I'll even make a undeclared vow, " I'll never follow SPORTS my whole life"! ( but it's undeclared, ok?) I really hate it accept ping pong! :(
I'm sorry if I'm expressing too much anger here but, I'm really pissed off right now!

1 comment:

Gulfmann Collection said...

Welcome to my updated clections,
http://gulfmanncollection.blogspot.com
http://gulfmannflora.blogspot.com
welcome for exchange.